A Closer Look at The Venus Factor
This page is a review of The Venus Factor.
Before the review… a few FAQs!
- Is the Venus Factor available in stores?
- No, it’s only available to order online from the official site, which you can find it by clicking Here. And you can purchase the Venus Factor by clicking the “Order Now” link below the video you’ll see.
- Why doesn’t the order form ask for my mailing address?
- Venus Factor is delivered fully online. They don’t need to ship anything to you.You’ll receive immediate access to the full program so you can get started today… no need to sit around waiting for it to be shipped to you!
- Are there any age restrictions?
- With regard to age, the Venus Factor is just like any other weight loss program. If you’re old enough / young enough to lose body fat without stunting your growth or damaging your health in any way, you can use the Venus Factor. As always, check with your physician before embarking on a weight loss journey. Come on ladies, let's be smart about being safe!
- Is Venus Factor a secure purchase?
- The payment processor they use is one of the biggest and most secure in the world. It’s as secure as it gets.
- Will the Venus Factor work for me?
- That’s a good question! In fact it’s so good, I wrote an entire review to help you answer it!Read on…
If you’re like a lot of women, then the chances are excellent that you’ve been struggling to lose weight for a while. Who can blame you? The deck is stacked against you from the very beginning thanks to the way the human body is hard-wired to put on and maintain a high body weight whenever possible. Plus, people are getting busier by the day, especially in this economy, so most of us don’t have hours of time and buckets of disposable income to spend on traditional gym workouts.
It’s even tougher to find fitness programs that actually cater to your individual needs and personal desires as far as what you hope to get out of your efforts. Women especially have a hard time here. Sure, we want to get stronger and build muscle, but we want to accentuate our natural feminine figures and look great in our clothes as well. Plus, each woman’s body is different, so what works for one of us might not work the same way for someone else.
That’s actually why I found the Venus Factor program interesting. I liked that it was not only designed especially for women, but it takes into consideration what each individual woman’s body might be like. There just isn’t really anything else like that out there… and believe me, I’ve looked!
What’s the Venus Factor All About?
At the center of the Venus Factor program is something known as “the Venus index”. Your Venus index is determined by taking your waist, hip, and height measurements into consideration to come up with the ideal set of measurements for your unique body. Ideally speaking, your waist should be equal to 38% of your height. Then you multiply your ideal waist size by 1.42 to determine your ideal hip measurements and 1.618 to determine your ideal shoulder measurement.
From there you use your Venus index to determine where you need to go next to wind up with the shape you really want. A lot of women will indeed need to lose weight to be sure, but some very skinny women will need to gain it. Whatever your personal situation might be, the Venus Factor program helps you figure out how to eat and exercise to get where you need to be. That’s something I really liked about this – the way you can tailor this one program to meet any set of unique needs.
What’s Included in the Program?
The program in and of itself consists of a number of different components – all based on the concept of the Venus index. In addition to the main manual which helps you determine what your Venus index actually is, you also get:
The Body Centric Eating Guide
This is the part of the program that tells you how to eat to achieve your ideal shape according to the Venus index by calculating your caloric intake in proportion to your height, waist, and hip measurements. What this means is going to differ for each woman. Some will find themselves needing to reduce their calorie intake so they can lose weight, but other women may find that they’re instructed to gain weight instead.
The Venus Factor Workout Manual and Schedule
Naturally, any health and fitness program is going to come attached to a workout program of one type or another. The one included in the Venus Factor covers 12 weeks and 3 different phases (4 weeks long apiece). Each phase has a specific routine and plan to follow, complete with pictures, videos, and detailed explanations that help you make sure you’re doing everything correctly and getting the most possible benefit out of the exercises. Of course there’s a focus on regulating body fat, but the workouts also help you tone and sculpt your muscles as well, mostly through resistance training.
The Venus Factor also comes with access to a community of other women doing the same program. This is really awesome for people who like the convenience of a home workout, but also enjoy the social dynamic and moral support that come with a traditional gym environment or fitness classes.
The Pros and Cons of the Venus Factor
As is the case with every health and fitness regimen, there were things that were great about it and other things that maybe weren’t as great. First let’s take a closer look at some of the pros.
- Definitely one of the major pros was that the workouts were all a perfect balance between easy and effective. Even if you’re new to working out, you’ll be a crack shot at picking these routines up thanks to the way the Venus Factor includes pictures and videos in addition to descriptions.
- A lot of programs require you to spend a small fortune on gym equipment, but this program isn’t like that. The workouts attached to the Venus Factor are all simple exercises that you can start doing at home the minute you get the program in your hot little hands.
- The Venus Factor doesn’t require you to take all the enjoyment out of eating by forcing you to count calories or give up your favorite foods. This makes it incredibly easy to stick with. Instead of “dieting”, you actually learn how to adjust your habits in a way that helps you maintain the body you really want.
- You can try it risk-free. If for some reason you decide the program isn’t your cup of tea, you can get your money back painlessly within 60 days.
And here’s the cons:
- While a lot of people are going to find the freedom attached to the meal plan refreshing just like I did, those who are hoping for a more structured approach may find it hard to stay disciplined. Like all fitness programs, you need to be able to follow the rules and get dedicated, so it’s important that this format work for you.
- This isn’t right for people looking to shed a few pounds super quickly. The Venus Factor is about building an ideal body and the perfect feminine figure, as opposed to a “lose weight quick” gimmick.
- The Venus Factor is for women only. So if you’re a man… sorry mister, but you’re out of luck.
Overall, I felt this was a really high-quality program and I achieved awesome results with it – far better than any I’d seen with anything else out there. I also feel confident in saying that I really feel the Venus Factor can work for any woman when it comes to looking great and feeling healthy. Check it out for yourself today! You’re sure to be glad you did.
Thank you very much for reading my review. I truly hope you’ve found it helpful. If you have, I’d be very grateful if you could share it by clicking one of the buttons below or on the top left of the page. I put a lot of time and effort into writing this review; my goal is to help as many women as possible, and I sincerely appreciate your help in spreading the word and making it happen
What’s your opinion about The Venus Factor?